At Spring Street Community Care & Recreation Inc, we offer a safe and respectful environment that provides students with the experiences they need to become successful throughout life. We believe that education includes a balance of learning experiences that nurture a child’s cognitive, physical, social/emotional, and language development. This is why we are an inclusive school that accepts children of various abilities and offers a small class setting where teachers can spend more individual time with each student.
By supporting families and children we hope to build a stronger community through educational programs. Our goal is to provide opportunities for people in the community to come together and build supportive relationships. We provide families a nurturing, safe, educational, environment for their children while they are working. We also offer events and classes that bring children, parents, and others together in fun ways.
Benefits of Early Childhood Programs Birth-5 years
- Develops social skills with peers.
- Introduces beginning math and literacy skills.
- Develops self esteem and self control.
- Prepares students for kindergarten expectations.
- Provides Educationally based activities.
- Tracks students' cognitive, physical, and social/emotional progress.
- Provides a structured learning environment.
- Encourages creativity and discovery through play.